Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Life Science Online!

Szabo's Life Science Class at Hardy is being developed online!

Students and Parents,

I have set up the "infra-structure" for you to go online so you can do the following things:

www.grade7team.blogspot.com Veiw all of the announcements from the 7th Grade Team
(thank-you Mr. Sunukijan for setting this up for us!)

www.sites.google.com/site/szaboslifescienceclass/home-1 This is our class homepage where you can find out what is happening in my class.

www.snapgrades.net/index.php You can log in here to check your child's grades. (I will be sending home a letter with your login information soon)

You can contact me anytime via email to offer any suggestions or comments. My school address is: michael.szabo@dc.gov

Thank-you for your patience as I work towards my goal for this year of

"Stepping Up To Success


No comments: