Thursday, September 16, 2010

Math Project Due September 28th

This week in Math class students took their Number Theory quiz and began studying integers. Their quiz should be returned on Monday (or Tuesday) of next week. This was a rare week because no written HW assignments were given.

The 1st Advisory Success Project was given to students today and they were asked to brainstorm design ideas over the weekend. In the middle of next week I will ask for a rough draft (on paper) just to make sure all the students are making progress. The real projects need to be completed on a poster (14" x 22" or 22"x 28"). Please encourage students to put their best effort into the project because their poster will represent who they are.

Mr. Sunukjian

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello,

Ronnae left her project at home today and she called me and told me after I dropped her off, but as I see it said the project was due Tuesday 28 not today. When time allows can you please tell me the date. Also the test are you giving the test back to them to see thee grades because Ronnae' is telling me that she didn’t get the test grades back and she didn't no what she had received as the grade. Also please let me no if Ronnae' is turning in her home work I look over to make sure she is doing it but wanted just to make sure she is.

Thanks
Ronita